This month we will be discussing Mindful Eating and how it can help you calm your mind, body and soul to lower stress and help the body heal in different ways. Mindful eating is about using mindfulness to put full attention to your experiences, cravings and physical cues when eating and how you relate and feel about food. When you are mindful about what and how you eat you will replace automatic thoughts and reactions with more conscious, healthier responses.
This webinar will cover the following:
- Eating slowly and without distraction.
- Listening to physical hunger cues and eating only until you're full.
- Distinguishing between actual hunger and non-hunger triggers for eating.
- Engaging your senses by noticing colors, smells, sounds, textures and tastes.
- Learning to cope with guilt and anxiety about food.
- Eating to maintain overall health and well-being.
- Noticing the effects food has on your feelings and figure.
- Appreciating your food.
Join us as we learn how to make time for our meals and teach our bodies to enjoy and savor each meal. You will hear from Sherry Hess, owner of Legendary Spice, and learn about her story and how spices changed her life and why she encourages you to use them to change yours too.
Live Webinar on Mindful Eating for Stress Management
The zoom file is too large to put on the site. Please email us at email@example.com with your receipt and we will send you the Zoom recorded link along with a discount code from Legendary Spice.